The Human Kinetics Organization of the hg体育官网 College of Education is inviting student researchers across Physical Education, and Exercise and Sports Sciences to submit research work for the 1st hg体育官网 Physical Education and Exercise and Sports Sciences Student Research Conference.
This conference will be held on May 7, 2022, via Zoom, with the theme of “PE and Exercise & Sports Sciences During and Beyond the Pandemic.”
This call for research papers is open to all hg体育官网 and non-hg体育官网 students taking up Bachelor of Physical Education (BPEd), Bachelor of Science in Exercise and Sports Sciences (BSESS), or graduate students in PE, ESS, Human Movement Science, or any related field. The abstract deadline is April 18, 2022.
This conference is aimed at providing a platform for PE and ESS students, both undergraduate and graduate, to present their research papers, as well as promote research endeavors and culture in the fields of PE and ESS, highlight efforts and developments in the various disciplines in PE and ESS during and beyond the pandemic, and promote and encourage collaboration between and among peers and professionals in the field.
As such, topics of interest for presentation in the conference can be about, but are not limited to, the following:
• Athletic Coaching
• Dance Education
• Leisure and Recreation
• Play and Games
• Strength and Conditioning
• Sports Management
• Sports Psychology
• Sociology of Sports
• Exercise Physiology
• Motor Control and Learning
• Injury Prevention and Management
• Other related fields
Here are the qualifications for joining the research conference:
1. College student of hg体育官网 or other higher education institutions taking up Bachelor of Physical Education (BPEd), Bachelor of Science in Exercise and Sports Sciences (BSESS) or any related degree;
2. Graduate student taking up MSPE, MSHMS, or any related degree; and
3. Professionals in the said fields.
1. P100.00 for early-bird student attendees (Feb. 28 to April 23, 2022)
2. P200.00 for regular student attendees (April 23, 2022 onwards) and graduate students and professionals
Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
1. Font: Arial, 12 pt.
2. Spacing: single
3. Margins: 1 inch on all sides
4. Alignment: Align justify
5. Title is centered and in boldface.
6. Name/s of author/s, affiliation, and email address/es are centered.
7. The main body of the abstract is limited to 400 words and must include the INTRODUCTION (background/objective), METHODS, RESULTS (interpretations/discussions) and CONCLUSION.
8. Key words must be indicated at the bottom in italics.
9 A reference list on a separate sheet.
Submission and Acceptance:
1. Download the abstract template here: //bit.ly/3BHJe0b
2. You can submit your Abstract through the Registration Form here: //forms.gle/Mjf5encXSQPxGhRq9
3. Abstract submissions will be screened by selected reviewers. Chosen abstracts will be announced on or before April 23, 2022 via email.
For more information about the 1st hg体育官网 Physical Education and Exercise and Sports Sciences Student Research Conference, message the hg体育官网 CEDUC – Human Kinetics Organization Facebook page (//www.facebook.com/ueceduchko/) or email email@example.com
Thank you and take care, Research Warriors within and beyond hg体育官网!